Yes, I did promise to post something interesting today didn't I?
I think my friend is right. I really do have too much work to be doing this Blogging thing on a regular basis. And I don't really have to keep my promises here... It's my Blog after all, I get to decide. But, I don't wanna come across as an unreliable person, so here it is.
There's a catch though. I wanted to post some personal and sensitive stuff today, but I dived straight into my project work after I came home. So you only get this short introduction, and it is in a Cryptic form which I had though of over the past few weeks. Anyways, just enjoy the story and figure it out if you can...
So it all started when I posted something on FB that goes along the lines of me being addicted... To something. And in a previous post I had said that I needed to get more "Element G" to survive through the week. So, piecing the 2 parts together would show that I have a new addiction, to Element G...
So what is Element G? Well, in an even earlier FB post, I said that it is something that can give motivation and morale boost. So, it would appear that it is some new kind of powerful drug that I can take a shot at regular intervals, to achieve amazing results. And for the sake of this discussion, and future mentions, it will be treated as such. Just for fun, to see how it goes.
So, I bet you wanna know more? Well, currently I am using 2 different Brands of Element G. One of them is the Brand I was previously using, let's call it Brand 'C'. And the other one is the Brand I have been using recently, we shall call it Brand 'J'.
I actually used to like Brand C, when it was the only type I could get. Not that I don't like it now, still used it from time to time, somehow I have some problems getting supplies regularly from the supplier, and I was left high and dry for quite a period of time.... That really affected my morale and I was on the verge on giving up. :(
Along came Brand J! OMG is it amazing! I just happened to chance upon it one day, and it took awhile to take effect, but Brand J is of comparable strength or greater than Band C in different situations. The most important difference though, it the regularity of supply. Brand J offers Online Ordering! The supplier is really easy to get along with, and I can get my supplies even late into the night online in just a few clicks.
So that's the evaluation of the 2 Brands I have been using thus far. Perhaps I should state how severe the withdrawal symptoms are. It really is quite bad, not bad in the sense of your typical drug, but similar in many ways. The way it affects my morale comes in many profound ways. Suddenly life feels so empty without it, and the seems to be no meaning or reason to carry on. For a person who has never considered Suicide as an option, I think that is serious stuff.
Holy shit has this post gone on too long.
Anyway, I think I should do a fair conclusion. Brand C, I have no problems with. In fact, being an old and loyal customer, I really still trust the brand. If I can get Brand C to delivery the goods on time more often, that would be perfect. Brand J, what can I say. Exceeds expectations for me and really good service, pity I don't actually meet the supplier often. Usually it comes thru delivery and online ordering. I am hopeful for more, but it is fine for now. Either way, I have yet to sign a permanent contract with either one of them to have them be my Sole supplier, but I do hope one day it can happen. In which case I will have my unlimited supply of Element G. Then, I will really feel like I can do anything!
So, have you managed to figure out what Element G is? For close friends of mine, if you can't figure this out you need holes drilled in your head! It's quite obvious....
Anyway, have fun guessing. In the meantime, it's back to projects for me. Now where did I put my Element G...
No comments:
Post a Comment