They are 110% fucked up!
I am a good programmer in terms of understanding the language and syntax.
But when it comes to on-the-fly problem solving and logical/mathematical thinking, I am rather lousy. I know we are supposed to be able to do it, and it is within expectations... But I just can't. I'm slow ok. I need alot of time to think, discuss and research a solution. Fine, I suck.
Damn sad... Nvm, I don't wanna talk about it.
Let's talk about something else.
I am shy. I couldn't even say hi. WTF is wrong with me? I hate myself.
And why do people make tweets private? Is there really that much to hide? 0.o
Grrr... I gotta add to see. Ok, fine I WILL! Soon.... Mustn't raise suspicion.
I need someone to tell me it's all ok...
Yes, you! Why do you read my blog and not comment.
I know there is somebody visiting my blog secretly. Say something! Are you a coward like me?
Pssh... Too emo.. Bleh. Perfer the happy and fun mood.
Ok, time for some songs.
Very strange video, I mean WTF is coming out from her boobs? O.o
But the song is really cheerful and encouraging, so I chose it. And it also reminds me of Magic. Ignite your planeswalker spark! Discover your full potential!
Oh well, why feel down when you can be happy all the time? It's just a matter of choice.
You choose, you decide.
Similarly, I always wanted to say why be alone when you could be with me. Happy together.
You choose, you decide? Lol.
K that was Lame.
Nothing much to say today. I will probably start posting more "about my day"s soon.
Until then, stop being emo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment