No "About my day" today, coz I didn't go to school.. Kinda. Lol.
Skipped my only lecture in the morning. So I had pretty much the whole day free.
Had to finish up my Marketing assignment. Which btw, is still not done.
But it was a fun day nonetheless. Hmm random thought. When to use nonetheless and when to use nevertheless? Or is it personal preference? Never thought about it much before, but guess it doesn't matter too much.
I should probably start my driving lessons again soon... Hopefully my money is still there, the stupid driving school likes to con our money. Lazy to check it now... It's not a small sum though...
I'll do it tmr. *procrastinates*
Anyway, it was a pretty fun day because my friend chatted with me quite a bit in the morning and night, keeping me quite entertained. My work filled the rest of the time. x.x
Not much to talk about today... I would like to reemphasize what I said yesterday though. NO BLOODY PERSON IN THE RIGHT MIND BELIEVES IN HOROSCOPES!! Hope that's clearer now. Jeez. Never let horoscopes or other superstitions restrict your life. It's sort and limiting enough as it is already! Why give up additional freedom knowingly? That's dumb! And if you are gonna tell me now that you believe the predictions, I'll smack you will a book. And then ask you to read my previous post. The fact of the matter is. WHO CARES IF IT DOES COME TRUE OR NOT?! IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!
Sorry. I just saw my friend wrote a blog post about horoscopes, and had to let it all out. Lol.
On the lighter side of things, I've started listening to chinese songs again. There was this particular song I was looking for which lead me to chance upon Wang Lee Hom's songs. The song I was looking for actually wasn't sung by him, but seemed similar enough, I think. Anyway here it is.
Betrayal by Gary Cao. His voice is quite amazing too. Though it's hard to compare anyone to Wang Lee Hom in general. Coz that guy is a genius. This is a very nice song though. Stuck in my head, and now stuck on replay.
Ok, gtg. Lessons in the morning. And I still have stuff to finish up....
No comments:
Post a Comment