Monday, October 4, 2010

Beware: Noob Blogger

Hmm...

Not much to say at the moment. Or rather, not sure how to phrase these ideas in my head. I might make another post again tonight. Meanwhile, I would probably like to talk about my new experience to Blogging. As you may know from reading my previous post, this is my first serious attempt at blogging. Then again, I think blogging should not be a serious thing in the first place... My first time doing this, I feel so noob. Maybe I should put up an 'L' Plate.


Just to show how new I am to this. Hehe. I don't even know how to get a nice Blog Skin. Just using the defaults that I find nice. After all, the more important part about a Blog is the content right? Speaking of the Blog skin, the reason I chose the background I'm using, is to illustrate the view from My Observatory. Like a place where you can easily observe the entire world from high up in space. For those of you that read comics, it is a reference to Superman and also to the Justice League's watchtower. That's really what I want My Observatory to represent. A sort of Fortress of Solitude for me to reflect on my own thoughts and see the world with a holistic perspective.


Speaking of 'L' Plates... I think if I had to put one up, I'd much rather use this one instead. L is definitely my most favorite character from Death Note. I can identify myself with him. He is sort of an anti-social weirdo like myself (correction: my ex-self). Though he is a genius, I am not nearly as great, but I do consider myself of considerable intelligence in most areas. For those who have never watched Death Note, you should really go see the movies, they are quite nice. The manga is not bad too, but I have not seen the anime.

I know this post didn't really contain much real content, but I just felt like blogging and didn't have much to write about yet. Which kind of leads me to my next policy. This is MY blog. My Observatory. You are welcome to view anything and read as much or as little as you want, but ultimately I decide my content so I do as I please. It may sound abit rude, but that's just the way it is. You may feel free to leave comments though, like how I can improve my blog since I'm so inexperienced...

No comments:

Post a Comment