No, no particular reference to this song:
Though it is quite a catchy song, and the chorus is quite nice....
Anyways.... Today I went to school just for 3 hrs of Lecture, and my total travelling time was 2 hrs.. Hmm.. Seems like quite a waste of time since I absorbed about slightly less than half of what that guy said. Or not. I did get some time to catch up with a friend, which was the main purpose of going anyway, hahaha.
So I got a chance to hang out with my friend, great! We wasted some time together, chatted for a bit, and took the same bus all the way to the train station. Happy day!
No no, I'm serious. I'm in quite a good mood today. Managed to get a super concentrated boost of Brand J's Element G from my friend.
Whoa this is a serious change on writing style for me. But, maybe I like it? I hear personal blogs are supposed to be informal in style? My writing is really free-style. I go serious when I'm in EMO Mode, and I will be jovial and light-hearted like a teenage girl in love (-_-"), when I'm in a super happy mood. It varies drastically. Today just happens to be closer to one end of the spectrum than the other. Though I have yet to go to the extremes of starting each post with "Dear Dairy..." LOL!
Hmm... This is the first post with videos. Maybe I should put some pictures and videos into my posts. But it really depends on my mood and how I am feeling. Free-Style YO!
Anyway, since I am so happy, Bonus video! Let's Go!
Heck, why stop at two?
Here's the Korean version for you K-Pop lovers.
Enjoy!
Well, that's all the videos for now, hope you enjoyed it.
And no, I'm not some identity thief impersonating The Observer. I'm just feeling weird today...
Until next time,
The Observer signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment