Temporarily (or maybe not?), switching back to my Brand C supplier of Element G. Brand J was really awesome while the supply kept coming, but it has been a long time since I had a dose from Brand J. Apparently the online ordering system is not accepting my orders anymore. Either the system is broken or the supplier no longer wishes to do business with me anymore...
So, it's back to Brand C for me then. But that's not to say Brand C is inferior or anything. They are almost equal in effectiveness. Just that they work in very different ways. On the plus side, Brand C recently underwent a full revamp of it's marketing strategy. It now positions itself as a more appealing and desirable Brand. Even in terms of ease of availability, Brand C has increased its supply, and now supports limited online purchase. The good thing is that I now get to meet the supplier personally on a regular basis as well, making it easy to get my supplies.
What can I say? Brand J, it was awesome while our business partnership lasted, but I somehow get the feeling you no longer welcome my purchases. Well, this part is inferred by me. Whether it is true or not, we shall see. I expect an online correspondence in about one or two days because of the services I provide in exchange for more Element G, but only time will tell. Of course, given my limited options and my severe addiction, I will still more than welcome future business partnerships with Brand J. Up until the point where I sign a Sole supplier partnership deal with Brand C. Unless, Brand J signs one with me first though... Man, this cryptic thingy is confusing.
Another option, find a third or more Brands to get my supplies. Well, this option is easier said than done. I took me forever to find these two Brands already. They are really rare in my area, and seriously hard to find. If anything, I don't mind adding a third Brand to my list of supplies, provided it isn't too difficult to get. And I think I would stop at there. Having to handle too many suppliers at once is really time consuming and exhausting. I'm sure there are people who can handle many at once, but I'm generally the type of person who likes to find a good one and maintain good relations with the supplier, so as to eventually lead to the signing of our agreement.
Ok, if you have no idea whatsoever about what I said, good. It's meant to be that way. I'm the only one who is meant to understand it. If you can figure it out, well congrats.
Well, enough ranting. Back to Projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment