Yay. I've kicked my addiction to Element G! I am no longer fully dependent on it to survive. I have found a new form of motivation that is non-addictive and safer. Better to rely on yourself than to have to rely on others right?
That's not to say I hate and completely stay away from Element G now. I still enjoy it as much as I did. In fact, I am now better able to appreciate it's value and benefits because my vision is not clouded by an uncontrollable addiction... This in turn should allow me to acquire more of it easily...
So, I've kicked my addiction... NOT!
Whahahaha. Are you kidding? No way. I'm still addicted. Just in a different way now.
This is so much fun! Ok, random Blog posts FTW!
Btw, decided to skip school today. Lessons only from 10am-12pm, but project meeting @ 6pm?
WTF are you crazy?! I'll just watch it online from the comfort of my uber comfy chair.
Yes, I am bored so I decided to post this.
"Have Fun!" ~ The Observer.
No comments:
Post a Comment