Yay, fun day today!!
Went to crash the Biology Lecture. I've never even learnt Biology in my whole life! Haha.
Still it was a fun time. The lecturer showed alot of funny animations and movies to entertain us. Wait, why did I waste 2 hrs going for this lecture that I don't even have to?
Lol. It's a funny story really. The thing is that our presentations are on tmr, and my group wanted to have a project meeting today. However due to the incompatibility of our screwed up timetables, we can only meet after 6pm.
Now, normally this would be ok with me. But on Mondays, my ONLY lessons is a 10am-12pm lecture in the morning. Am I supposed to wait 6hrs!!! That's crazy! The other option is to go home after lessons and then come again at 6pm. But give my travelling time, that isn't too feasible either.
So, the best solution was to skip my morning lecture and just come at 6pm. Let's me sleep longer too, which is good since I always sleep late. So it was decided. I shall skip school! (Sudden thrilling sense of rebelliousness rawr!)
The funny part is when I have all that free time, I really dunno what to do with it. I'm a born slacker by nature. No changing that. So I tend to waste away free time as well. Suddenly, a wild idea popped into my head!! Why not follow my friend for his lecture from 4-6pm? After all, he will only be free to do the project afterwards...
The bonus part about this decision is that I get to spy on my other friend... Hehe. Hey, it's my duty ok? I am The Observer! Lol. In any case, I had a fun day. The lecturer, and the frequent SMS msg from my friend sitting just a few meters across the room, kept me entertained for the most part of the two hours there. Pity she left early, coz the lecture became pure boring read-off-the-slides mode after that. Boo. :(
After which, we took the shuttle bus back to meet our other group members. Boy the bus was packed really crowded. Though probably not as bad as the other side of the road. (The people heading home.) So we skipped dinner and practice presenting up til 8pm. Hungry~~ =[
Too hungry to make the journey home. Stopped over at the shopping mall beside the train station to enjoy a Subway meal for dinner. Subway Melt = Da Awesomeness!
So anyway, that was my day. Fun eh? No? Well, fun is relative. I just need a couple of people to talk to, and smile and joke with, and that more or less completes my day. What can I say? I'm a simple guy with simple needs. Laughter and smiles bring joy to my life. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment