Yes, the title literally means I'm doing 3 projects at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. Just when you thought all the stress is over after the exams, the projects pile up because you put them on hold to study for the exam. I could just die right now. That would sure solve alot of problems...
But hell, I'm not that weak. I'm made of stronger stuff, and I refuse to give in. That's one thing about my personality. I never know when to give up, and I refuse to admit defeat even til the very end. At least until I get totally trashed and pwned. Then I withdraw into emo mode. Let's not hope it gets to that stage.
On a side note, I'm running out of Element G once again. I think my craving and dependency for it has increased lately. I think that my craving for it is directly proportional to my current stress level. I really hope to get some soon, it would give me some motivation and reason to carry on.
Oh, and programming on the train is so fun. I found a new pseudo-hobby! Spending my wasted time in the train doing my programming assignment. Really got no choice. No time to do it otherwise. I'm amazed at how focus I can be while just sitting in the train with my laptop on.... my lap! I managed to finish 2 out of 3 questions just like that! But the 3rd on is the killer qn though. Let's hope I can finish it within a few train rides. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment