Saturday, October 9, 2010

OWNAGE!!

Yep. Just got back from the exams.

The paper seemed really easy, though I made 1 or 2 careless mistakes, everything else seems to be right. So, hooooray! I freaking Aces the exams man! So happy about it. this test is worth 20% of my total score. Kind of makes up for the 10% I threw away the previous round...

On the down side, my friend got kind of demoralised for not being able to finish the paper.... I had better control my ego and happiness a little bit. And focus some of my efforts / enthusiasm in cheering her up.
Though she did kick my ass in that 10%, so it kind of makes us even? Oh well, guess people don't look at the happy things but brood over unhappy matters.

On a side note, I like these ad-hoc posting style. Sometimes I don't have time for the super long posts. So these short posts at least give me an opportunity to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment