Weird day today.
For the past 2 weeks, I have been super busy with all my projects. But it's Friday and I'm done with all my projects for this week! The weird part is that now that I'm free, I really dunno what to do. Lol. To make matters worse (or better?), one of my tutorials was cancelled for this week, meaning to say I ended school 2 hours early.
I really didn't feel like going home so early, so I went to try and meet up with my friend before she enters her class. Unfortunately, I just missed her by a few seconds. Was just in time to see her close the classroom door. :(
So anyway I still didn't feel like going home just yet. Then, I decided to waste some time at Vivo City. Went to Subway to have lunch and sit around there for half an hour enjoying free wifi, surfing the net, looking through tweets and playing around on Facebook. Just slacking basically. (Btw, Oven-Roasted Chicken+Mayonnaise+Sweet Onion = heaven!)
Nothing much to do after that. I really should go find some more friends. I don't even have friends to hang out with when I'm free! WTF! That's damn sad! :(
So I headed home...
Did programming on the train again. This is now one of my favorite hobby. Let's me finish more work and free up more time. Plus, bonus when people start to stare at u hard at work! Lol, I could sense the girl beside me constantly looking at my screen, and watching me type 'complicated' programming codes.
Yeah well, that was my day. Strange day huh? No? I need to socialise more. Anyone got an instruction manual? LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment