Welcome to my new blog.
Hmm.. This is supposed to be an anonymous Blog. Should I say welcome? Anyway, this is my first serious blog. Previous attempts have ended mostly in failure because of my neglect and lack of time. So why start now? Well, I got the inspiration from a friend. She has a blog that she updates daily with posts. Yes, I do have friends who are girls. Is she my girlfriend? Well, that's another topic for another day...
So anyway, I have decided that in order to keep myself from exploding, or spiralling into despair, I needed an outlet for me to dump my feelings. What better way to record the strange ways in which my mind works, than in an anonymous blog? Yes, this IS an anonymous blog. You won't find any specific references to my real name or the name of my close friends, unless they personally put it there, which I still would not acknowledge them.
Who am I? Well, I will not reveal my name, so you may call me The Observer. I am an observer who views and analyses all the things and people I come into contact with, all the situations I witness or come to know about, I analyse nearly everything. I love to find out how things work, and that's just part of my nature, so you will find my perspective on certain matters 'Different' or 'Odd', relative to the way 'Normal' people usually behave.
Does that make me an anti-social outcast? At times yes, it is inevitable, people who do not understand you just tend to avoid/ignore you. Most of my close friends do not even yet fully understand my personality. In fact, I personally do not claim to fully understand how my mind, and it's multiple personalities work...
Although, I am in the process of changing that. I have realised that if I continue to be a social outcast, I will eventually be unable to obtain happiness and love. And I am seriously working very hard to change, I just need a little time and the right opportunities. In fact the creation, and hopefully the continued updating, of this blog is a sign of my determination.
This introduction post is getting too long, time to cut it off.
For those of you who know me in real life, this place is a chance for you to understand me better, in my hopes to understand and be understood better, and hopefully be more open to social interactions. However, because alot of the things posted here are quite private, even if you ask me about it in real life, I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a Blog. I hope you all can understand.
Lastly, thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy viewing the world from my perspective, and visit again soon to read future updates.
Once again, welcome to My Observatory,
~ The Observer
No comments:
Post a Comment