Monday, October 4, 2010

Under Construction

My Observatory is still under construction, so you will see alot of new stuff added over the course of this week. I am experimenting with different stuff to and code to add to my Blog. The most recent addition is the Music Player on the right ->

These songs were specially selected by me to meet the theme of the blog, but I am still looking for more suitable songs and I need to fix some of the songs because the links are broken... But all this is part of the Construction works.

After not having touched HTML and webpage coding for a few years, I realised that I am not as resourceful and adaptive in my coding as I used to be. Incidentally, this is not just restricted to HTML. I was previously a very proficient programmer in C++, but after a 2 year hiatus, I realised I need to learn simple control structures all over again! How frustrating!!!

For those familiar with C, C++, Java or any programming languages, you will know what I am talking about. I am currently studying programming at University level. I had never (well, almost never) gotten infinite loops when programming during my college days, even when I was a beginner! Now I can't solve a stupid Logic error. Oh the horror, just how far have I fallen?!

Anyways, enough about my ranting. Just gotta suck it up and continue improving myself, for that's the only way forward.

Sigh... As I am typing this, I am ignoring my 3 Projects which are honestly killing me. There eat up every waking hour of my time. And I'm such a procrastinator. I just keep putting them off again and again. And mind you these are not your mom's projects. The are very in-depth and time consuming projects. Once you get started, there's no turning back, you'll be spending hours and hours doing research and analysis.

Why do I even continue this? What is stopping me from quitting?
Hmm... Important questions. I guess the answer is uncertain. But I am hoping that if I stay, I will eventually find my happiness. My happily ever after. Naive? Perhaps.
But you will never achieve your goals unless u try. And boy do I want to achieve them so badly. If only it was easier...

Blah Blah Blah... Me complaining... Blah.
Where is the motivational factor? Is Element G the solution? How bout some interesting topics for a change?
Okok, I will talk more on some Spicy topics tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm falling asleep on my keyboard. Time to sign out from My Observatory. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment