Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't hate me, don't forget me!

I don't usually do an "About my day" post on weekends, since I don't really do much on weekends except catch up on my sleep, maybe study for a bit, and finish up my work. So no life right? What to do? School work is killing me. So much so that I'm just gonna resort to using broken english here. Can't be bothered to type my usual "perfect" english. Actually which style do u all prefer? Oops, doesn't matter. I forgot I'm just talking to myself.

What do you do when you feel like you are forgotten and left out? What should you do if noone knows you exists and nobody remembers you? Thank god it hasn't reach that bad a stage yet. I THINK my situation is still salvageable. I mean I just received a "goodnite" message on msn, and just seeing that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.  :)

No, not being emo again. Just stressed out from doing my stupid project. Ok it's not stupid. Just really tedious, so much research to do. And then there's that plagiarism problem. Argh... Headache. Nono, not emo. Must keep putting on a brave front. I gotta fulfil that image of the Knight in Shining Armour, or that Price on the White Horse. Wadeva, just gotta increase my product benefits and value proposition. Ok, marketing is messing with my head now.

I think I should move on to more interesting topics. I chanced upon a pretty funny post recently. Read it if you wish, it's not related to my blog.

"Singaporean Men Cannot Make It One Lah"

 Yeah. I think it is made just for laughs, but I can't help but notice some inconvenient truths in the post. Or are they true? Crap if everything there is true alot of us are pretty screwed. Bachelors for life anyone?
Nah, I'm kidding. I'm sure that may be true for an observable number of people, but there are always exceptional cases. I like to quote the "bell-curve" effect for these kinda of things. Simply because it is so useful to explain everything in the world. If you want to learn the more technical math on this, you can wiki for "Normal Distribution", but honestly I have long since forgotten all my math. :(
Basically, there will be a large group of people who fall into the average, or center region of the graph. But there are always people who belong on either of the ends. It's not possible to encompass everyone into one set of beliefs. So therefore I can conclude that that blog post is really rather irrelevant.

Gosh, all the typos I'm making... I'll just let the spell checker fix it all. :P

Ok feeling sleepy now.

I would just like to end off by putting up more videos. Here are two songs by the legendary Wang Lee Hom 王力宏. He is truely a legend in terms of chinese music. His songs are fantastic. Oh yes, I do listen to chinese songs FYI. I listen to Japanese songs too, though rarely. Korean songs, almost never, but that might change in the near future, depending on how 'things' turn out. Yeah, I listen to them, but I don't really sing, not in public at least. Shy? You bet! It would take a drastic change in my life to change that fact.

WADEVA!!! Enjoy the songs!!



Instant classic. Love this song and the lyrics. Google around if you need an english translation.

Next Song:


Another classic. His songs are awesome, and I've only started searching up on it today. Read his wiki page. Did you know he scored a perfect score in SAT and was accepted into Yale and Princeton? But chose to take a musical path instead. And succeeded! He can sing in Japanese as well, and plays multiple instruments. Pure genius really. Too bad he isn't more recognised or celebrated. He is probably the modern Asian version of Mozart or something. Ok, maybe that's exaggerating. Nice songs though... lol


Ok, it's approaching 3am as I type this.. Really gotta go sleep now. zzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment