Oops! I'm late!
I originally wanted to post this up at 12am, but kind of forgotten about it.
So, about my day....
Actually today was quite uneventful and boring. My friend did not show up as usual. Eh, I'm kinda used to it already. Would be nice to have someone to talk to though. Oh wait, I should probably start chronologically.
Well, it was rather unlucky today because it started raining just before I was about to leave my house. And it wasn't your typical type of rain or light drizzle. It was the freakin raining cats and dogs kind of rain! Somehow managed to survive with my little umbrella. : )
So I reached school slightly later than I had hope because of the stupid weather. Spent some time printing my worksheets which led me to being 5 mins late. But he hasn't started the class, so it was fine. Then I realised the stupid printer only printed one side of my worksheet. Meaning to say I only got 2 out of my 4 pages... Dratz.
So yeah, as I said. My friend didn't show up as usual... And I gotta endure a boring lesson on recursion. Ok, it's not so much boring as it is confusing. But confusion leads to ignorance leads to pure stoning. Still trying to fully understand recursion. Sort of studying it right now actually. Though it is going as 80% slack, 20% study. lol. Boring lesson today. Luckily I got a random message from nowhere, from my other friend. Send about 2 or 3 messages back and forth to talk crap. But I really find these little things entertaining and amusing, so it kind of made my day.
So my lessons were from 1-3pm, then 3pm-5pm. My friend's lessons were just 3-5pm, different classes. I tried to plan a "coincidence" to meet up with her. Failed at both times though. She came early, so was already in the classroom by 2.45pm. And by the time my lessons ended, I think they might have ended early, coz I again failed to meet her. Oh well, guess I can't always succeed in scheduling these "coincidences". Will still try though. Not many ways for me to get some fun these days. Sad right? : (
Oh, and I missed lunch today. So I went to grab 2 "Egg Toasts" from the canteen to munch on while walking to the bus stop. After that, it was programming on the train again. The stupid Palindrome thingy had me stuck throughout the whole journey. So irritating! Recursion is not so simple after all.
Got Essay assignment to finish up during this weekend. Damn.
Well, that's my day. Relatively boring today. Maybe coz it started late. Woke up at 10am, lessons started at 1pm and ended at 5pm. Not much to do after that. Btw, though nobody will see this.... I am actually looking for a study partner. I realised that I can't fully focus when studying alone. I will slack and slack. Especially if I have my desktop in front of me. I need someone to go study with. We could learn much from each other.... Or just have lots of fun together! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment