Yes, it was all planned. Perhaps I should have posted at 10:10PM, that would really be alot of '10's. Lol.
Anyway, I really didn't realise today's date, I guess I don't really take special notice of these things. I only learnt about it after watching the news today. As per usual, many couples like to get married on these special dates. So it was showed in the news.
Wonder when it will be my turn? Haha, thinking too much already. The maximum for such auspicious dates is 12/12/12 because there are only 12 months, and I really can't see myself getting married in 2 years time. Heck, we don't even know if the world will last so long! (weird sudden reference to 2012 movie)
Sigh... It's so lonely in here. I know I built My Observatory to be like a Fortress of Solitude or a Batcave. Somewhere I can sit and think, to reflect upon my life. But every once in awhile (ok more often than that), I just wish someone would be able to see my thoughts, and understand how I feel. I guess from this we can observe that humans are not lonely creatures, no matter how hard they try to be independent. They function better with others. It's like the saying goes. "No man is an island." Btw, no idea where that phrase came from. But heard it a couple of times when growing up.
It has become apparent to me that I have made my friend terribly upset. Or that I am one of the contributing factors. She seems to be avoiding me, at least online. Either that or I'm interpreting it wrongly and that her msn is just screwed up. If it is the first option, I really don't know what I did wrong. No I'm not an insensitive jerk. In fact, I would pride myself as one of the more sensitive and gentle peace-loving creatures out there. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get my point.
Seriously, what did I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment