So, usually when I have nothing to talk about, I like to reflect on my day.
Gives my time to think about what's happened, and analyse how it could have been better.
Sounds all technical and stuff. Basically, just means writing a diary entry. LOL!
Tuesdays are really fun. It's the day I get to meet all my good friends in the span of one day. Like that's rare, seriously. Although one of them is usually absent, but it's fine coz I'm used to it. The important person I'm looking forward to meet is my friend from a different course from me. Same faculty, just different course, so we seldom meet.
Today was rather funny though. Coz when she showed up, she was discussion something with her friend. About skipping lectures. Lol. Somehow I got roped into the conversation, because of the lecture I crashed the day before. But I was subsequently excluded from the rest of the conversation afterwards, and then she left without saying anything. Awkward.
Yeah well, it's good that I get to meet all my friends in one day. Constantly feel so lonely all the time.
Had a presentation today. A little nervous, but less so. I'm kind of getting used to this shit. In my course, I feel like I'm doing presentations every other week. Maybe I should switch course?
This brings me to the next point... The deadline to choose my specialisations is coming soon. And honestly, I haven't yet decided what I wanna do. I feel I should stick with what I'm doing simply because it's the best possible plan for my future career path. Business + IT is a solid foundation. But even so, I got a choice of 2 specialisations. The Internet security one which seems to be in demand (Jobs-wise), vs the Management one, which seems better as a general degree that sort of "covers-all" for a more general scope.
Beyond that, also comes a possible decision to switch over to the other course my friend is taking. It has no Business modules, meaning lesser presentations and projects (I think). And it has more programming, science and math modules. I am quite gifted in programming, and I should say I'm OK with science and not too terrible at math, but I'm not fully certain. As elegantly represented by my friend, it's a case of Syntax vs Grammar.
While I don't think it is that simple, the Syntax vs Grammar thing does have some merit. Problem is which one is more interesting or easier to handle? And which course promises a better job and brighter future? The choices are much more complex than that... Though I'm quite sure I made the right decision, I am constantly bugged by the question of which course I'll do better in. Coz a degree without Honors is just a lousy piece of paper these days.
So hard to decide.... So being my procrastinating self, I will put it off to later.
Just need to remember to decide by next Friday!
If you really read all that, I congratulate u for reading my monster chunks of text. Here's a video for your effort. (I realise I haven't put up any recently). The audio is a little soft, so you might need to turn up your volume....
This is my ultimate most favourite song ever! Love the rockin and catchy tune, and the lyrics is not bad too. All this delivered by a good voice. Really beautiful song. Love it!
This is my new ringtone for incoming calls. The text msg one is Insomnia. (you can watch the video I posted many posts ago)
Anyways, that's all for today. Kind of boring compared to most Tuesdays, but can't be helped. It's better than nothing. And I'm gonna miss my Wednesday tmr! Nooooo. My two favorite days of the week. Dratz!
No comments:
Post a Comment