Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday... Was dying.
Seriously, never ever again man!!!
I left my marketing assignment to the last day to do it...
Little did I know that I had to read up on a topic that wasn't taught yet, all by myself. Coupled with all the research I had to do about the companies. Bundle that up in a nice package with 3 questions, and you get pure death.
I slept for 0 hrs last night. My new record. I've never been for more than 24hrs without at least a short nap. It's crazy. Don't do it.
To be exact, I took a 30 min power nap before heading for my lessons today. Not good enough. Nothing beats the full sleep cycle.
I nearly died on my way to school. I tried to improve on my assignment in the train and on the bus. The bus was the main cause. My motion sickness tendencies were greatly magnified from lack of sleep. I tried to do reading and typing in the bus. Gave me a super bad headache, and made me feel like puking. I seriously thought I was gonna die. But I lived.
Though I think my assignment was complete crap. I did research up some points, and did a little analysis, but if I were marking it, I would fail me. :(
Wadeva, I'm still awake... Gotta go catch some sleep before I die.
Hopefully I wake up.... Good "night".
P.S. Who needs angels when you got your own personal God? The god will freakin pwn the angel! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment