Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jump for Joy!

It has been said! That sacred word! Whooohoo.

Nah, probably just over celebrating. Not sure if it was meant in that way either. In fact, more likely than not, it probably wasn't. But who cares!? It totally made my day! Wheee. Who says theres no benefits of being a proficient programmer? Lol. Ok, normal people would be utterly confused by this stage. But I'm not telling! HAHA. All I will say is a repeat of what I posted on twitter:

"A few simple words that just made my day. ♥"

Yep. Just a few simple words that made my day. Not even by word of mouth. Just through msn. Good enough. Perhaps things are going in the right direction. Perhaps I can realise my dream sooner than I think. Perhaps... Perhaps I shouldn't think too much now. lol!

By the way, I learnt how to say "I love you" in many different languages. Gotta love the power of the internet. One day, hopefully I will get a chance to use them. Haha. XD



How to say "I love you" in different languages


English - I love you  (Duh!)

Chinese -  我愛你
                 (gua ai li - Taiwanese)

French - Je t'aime

Italian -  Ti amo

Japanese - 愛してる (aishiteru)             
                  大好きです (daisuki desu)
                  好きだよ (suki dayo)

Korean -  사랑해 (sarang hae)
                사랑해요 (sarang hae yo) [more formal]


Latin & Spanish -  Te amo

Just did a search on google and found a page with many different languages. But I only chose to copy down a few or the more commonly used ones, the rest are honestly quite useless. I actually knew the Japanese and Korean ones already, but after more research turned out that there are different versions of it. So, Copy/Paste!

Nope, it ain't Valentine's Day yet. Just feeling cheerful today. So let's post a video!



New song from DaveDays! Kinda like it. Catchy tune. Though his voice sound a little edited, gotta agree that it sounds nice. Like the lyrics too.

On the bad side of things.. (yes there is usually one)
I've got a Marketing Assignment to finish. I tried to start doing it, but just been procrastinating the entire day. Read through the textbook a little, but that's it. Wasted the whole day! Opps :P
Ah wadeva, there's always tmr!

Oh right, I got another term paper to do by tmr...  :s

Oh well, too happy to bother about these now. Time to go sleep and enjoy the cold weather! Yay! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment