Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jealousy

Unfun!
Least fun day ever!

My GP teacher would kill me for saying that, so it probably should be something like "one of the least fun days I've ever had". But screw Grammar.

Spent most of the day slacking, despite not going for lectures. Bad me. Did finish one question of my programming assignment using the fugly UNIX system. Finally learnt how to work that piece of shit. Yay me!

Anyway, seems like I've been forgotten. Used to not care about such things, but now that I've changed, I am kind of upset about it. 4 + 1 wtf?! I thought actually only 4 of them. Gosh, must have been enjoyable. Yes I'm sprouting gibberish. Needed a place to dump this.... Argh!
Plus photographs to prove it. Double argh!

Nono, not gonna say anymore than that. Gotta control myself, but you can guess for yourself from the post title..  Repeat after me, "Fun and happy thoughts". Bah! I thought I would never see him after orientation.

Anyway, while slacking on youtube, I chanced upon a song that quite accurately represents how I feel. So here you go:





Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis...  lalalala~~~



Lol, watch the video for full lyrics, and it will all make sense. What am I jealous about? That I missed the fun? Or that I've never had chances to have so much fun? Whatever the case, I really need more fun in my life man....

Whew, feel much better after dumping everything and watching the video. I shouldn't have to be jealous. I am obviously the better choice, and it will only be a matter of time before that is obvious. Coz I'm Mr Brightside, lalala~~ Hehe, catchy tune.


Yeah, I will probably feel better after tmr. If anything it only adds to my determination. I might eventually just give in to Mr. Dark and go all out academically. Then bulldozer over everyone else in terms of result to be the most ideal choice. But is that the right decision? Should I? Somebody tell me not to. Please? Once I go down this path, there's no turning back.... 


"Yes... You shall submit to my powers... *evil laugh "


Someone help me :(


Argh why bother? Noone will see this anyways.
I shall stay positive but determined for the time being. Remember my never die attitude?
Until I get pwned real bad (this is pretty bad already though), I shall keep my efforts and smile.
Got an important chance of a lifetime coming in approx 2 weeks and 5 days... Must make a lasting impression.


Mega long post? Screw it, I got more stuff to say!


I just realised something bad. My sleep cycle is officially screwed up.
I feel more active and alert at night than in the day. Couple that, with the fact that my skin is uber pale from staying in front of my computer all day, and I literally look like a vampire! Not quite your Edward Cullen, but you get the picture. Would be nice to have Bella around though... =P


Turns out yesterday's misunderstanding wasn't a misunderstanding... Multi-level ultimate ARGH!




You know what?! 


WHATEVER!!!! >=[

No comments:

Post a Comment