Thursday, October 21, 2010

LolPics FTW!






Haha. Just felt like posting this.

This literally how people talk in the Army! Been there done that!

But I refrain from using any vulgarities now. Gotta be more matured and decent right? And I have a record of never ever using vulgarities in front of girls. Catch me doing it and I'll give you a small prize! Haha.

Honestly, before Army I also felt that there was not need for any vulgarities. I mean, seriously. If you need to insult someone real bad, you could use more sophisticated words right? Don't stoop to their level or lower. Use your sophistication to lambaste them! And pwn their fuckin asses. (oops, haha)

Ok, this is a record number of posts for me withing such a short span of time.
If I have the time, I will spice up my blog with more widgets tmr. Gonna copy some off from my friend's blog!

Still got lessons tmr. (Or rather later in the afternoon)


Time to Sleep!

printf("Goodnight World!");

No comments:

Post a Comment