Boy, the past two days of recursive thinking is giving me a bad headache.
(Referring to Recursion in programming)
Hmm, when you get a muscle ache from training too much, it is usually a sign that you are growing muscles. Does that apply in the same way when you get headaches from thinking too much? I sure hope so. lol. Man, recursion is tough. I guess it's what separates the pros from the amateurs. I kind of got a hang of how it works, but I am nowhere near to calling myself a pro at it. I suppose it's all about logical thinking, and I do have some ability in that department.
Moving on to the next topic... The haze is still here! Even after that heavy downpour in the morning! Which is damn unlucky for me btw. I was about to go out, and it started raining. Just my luck. What really pisses me off is that I still see lots of people smoking! WTF! I mean, it's already so hazy, and those idiots are still adding more air pollution by smoking!? Ok, I probably wouldn't be so angry if it wasn't for the fact that some moron blew smoke into my face today. Soooooo hate walking behind people who smoke. They are so inconsiderate. Scum of the earth. Should be Sliced and Diced.
Slice and Dice is a new term I just felt like using. It just came to my mind someday when I was met with some idiotic and inconsiderate people. I imagined myself possessing a Samurai sword, and of course having some wicked sword wielding skillz. I will then proceed to literally slice and dice the said person(s). Just random slashes here and there, nothing much. But if I had to think of the cruel way to actually execute it, it might take me sometime to devise the most best way. I did come up with a rough idea though. First, slash their eyes to blind them. Then, proceed to cut off all their limbs one by one. Just slash off their arms and legs. Afterwards, simply leave them there to bleed to death. Should take too long. Dunno if this is the best way. If you got other ideas I would like to here them. :)
On to the next topic, whew got a couple of stuffs to cover today. Not my typical boring day, but that's a nice change once in awhile. So, I have a problem with super emo people. I do emo once in awhile, but I can't seem to stand emo people. Actually, I'm fine with them, but when the emo person is someone I actually care about, then it affects me severely. Her emo-ness, if there is such a word, would then seem to transfer to me and affect me too. Then I would feel emo, and I don't like that feeling. Yikes this addiction is becoming a big problem. Should probably stop reading other people's tweets and FB posts.
Yep, that's probably all for now. I will make one more post later at midnight to reflect upon my day, as I usually do. Meanwhile, here's a fun popular Korean song that got stuck in my head awhile back. It's kind of nice and really catchy. You've probably heard it before! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment