Thursday, October 28, 2010

Interesting Findings...

Well, I got reasons for researching on the following topics...

I am an Observer, I analyse and study various things. Recently though, I have given up criticizing the various small things in life. I've learned to look for a more happy, fun and fulfilling life. And I am glad I have a place to record down my journeys of discovery, and my evolution through life.

Some things never change though. The need for critical and analytical observations remains. Just that I can apply them to different fields and matters.


Moving on to today's topic.


I once recalled watching and interesting documentary on discovery channel. I don't remember what it is exactly, but their findings really stuck in my head. It really gives us men a step-up, in terms of understanding slightly more, on how women think. For it is nearly impossible to fully understand how their mind works. It's like walking through a never ending labyrinth. My recent experiments and observations have yielded some degree of understanding though I am still far off......



TOPIC DELETED!
(12:12 AM 29 Oct 2010)


Felt that it was rather controversial, and not exactly politically safe... Lol
If you really want to know more about it, you can talk to me....
But since you don't know me, you could leave comments instead.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment