I guess the most common title that I will use is "About my day". As I've said before, when I have nothing to rant about, I just like to reflect on my day...
Woke up from a really weird dream this morning. It was really difficult to force myself to get up though. I just felt like sleeping forever, and living forever in my dreamland. It was that good! My perfect wonderland situation. Hahaha. But for safety's sake, and to keep the dream a possible reality, I shall not say anything about it here. Hehe. Felt damn good though, and I slept rather soundly. Either I was really tired, or the haze is really messing with me. My mind was so tired the whole of yesterday.
The stupid haze is a BIG problem. In the morning, it was really bad and I kept trying to wipe my specs thinking that it's blur or something. I think it's caused by some stupid forest fire somewhere in Indonesia as usual. Seriously, they are SO FREAKIN DUMB! Why does this always happen and have to affect us? They should just burn themselves already. Stupid haze. Argh... Makes me sleepy zzZ
Okok, I shall spill a little of my dream, just so I can recall the "memory" (not exactly considered a memory? since I didn't actually experience it...), whenever I need to. Actually to be honest it's a little fuzzy, people don't usually remember dreams. I remember I was on the train and on my notebook, somehow with Internet probably through the mobile broadband thingy... Anyway, I was on facebook, and was reading comment of 2 people talking about me... And the story goes on as imagination brings it. That's enough sharing for now.
In any case, I solved my programming assignment in the train today. Only too about 25 minutes in total with the testing and adding of comments. The recommended timing was 1h 20min. Cool, I'm improving! I think I might actually finish my next practical exercise! Though I did hear it will be super duper tough because everyone did well in the previous one. (I didn't!!!)
So, today was lectures day. Went to school for a straight 4hr lecture marathon. Saps my brain juice like crazy. By midway through the second lecture I was partially awake. I swear that 'auntie' really has a special ability to put people to sleep. Most effective insomnia treatment ever!
I also realise my stupidity today. I went to school early to schedule and plan a 'coincidence' to meet my friend, but utterly failed because I mis-predicted the location. FAIL! Ended up going to lecture 5 mins late for no reason...
Gosh I realise I still have quite a few deadlines to meet, though the number of things I gotta do is steadily decreasing. But! That means the exams are drawing closer! OMG, it felt like I just started studying, and it's exams already?! WTF!
I got homework to do.... But I'm just stoning in front of my computer. Brain shut down quite some time ago already. Can't even think of fun or witty comments to talk to my friend on msn. Must seem like I suddenly went mute. :(
And now I feel hungry....
Gonna go grab a pack of chips to eat. lol
Yeah it's unhealthy, and I've been neglecting my health recently... But it's just for until the exams are over... I plan to do an intense workout regime during the holidays. Transform from flab to fit. From '3 layer fats' to '6-pack'! Wahaha, that last part is kind of pushing it. But yea gonna train a bit. Gotta raise the stakes right? Be a cut above the competition and increase my market value and product benefits (marketing much?). I don't think I'll fall sick so easily anyway. Been taking vitamin pills regularly. Vitamin C FTW!
Uh... nothing much to say already.. lol
Time to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment