Like seriously. I just realised how long I have been not going out. Pretty much all my life it seems. Being a hermit. Just heading to town to watch a movie, and then walking around afterwards to kind of let the impact of it all seep in. I feel like a total country bumpkin. So embarrassing.
Nice movie though, Harry Potter. Not a super big fan of Harry Potter, only liked the first movie as the story line after that kind of sucked. But overall, this movie was alright. After all, it is the finale right? I do hate the over-using of dark themes and colours and all, but that's all to tie in with the story line, which I don't really like how it went too. Still, I did enjoy the movie. Too bad it cut off half way as it was only "Part 1".
After that, I went to walk around and have a look around the area. It only made me a little sad, and slightly envious of all the young people I see. Not that I'm particularly old or anything, but god-dammit I missed out on so much in my teen years! All the things I could have done or be a part of, but didn't. All the places I could have gone to but didn't. All the potential fun and happiness. All missed out.
As a consolation, I do believe that I was alot more "successful" academically than most of those people I saw. Though it is hard to judge them by looks. Not that it matters. I just wish I could make up for all the missed opportunities though. I wish I could hook up with some super popular sociable person and just get to be part of all the social activities, and just go out! But I feel it's gonna take alot more than just some 'cheat code' to do it.
Now I'm starting to seem pathetic. Don't look down on me! :(
I did lead a happy and carefree life and achieve moderate success so far, and developed one heck of a crazy mind. Childhood life was fun, teen years not so much. Traumatised for the most part. I need therapy. I need a social life. I need something more...
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment