Ok, the outing today (or rather yesterday was awesome).
We basically went to Cafe Cartel for dinner, and sat there for hours and hours and just chatted away.
Fun times. We also discussed alot about University Modules and stuff, coz that's what we have in common. But also several people have "expressed" their love interests, and lots of jokes and laughter was ensured.
I'm more of the quiet type though. Best to keep quiet so as not too attract too much curiosity and inquiry. Especially since I have a more fragile ego and sensitive feelings. It didn't always used to be like this. My super human ego was fractured in secondary school... Ever since then, I have become more timid and fragile. Been trying to change that back though. But it had been fractured rather badly. It's gonna take alot more than simple glue and tape to put it back together.
Anyway, today was fun. We took a few pics too, and it should be up on Facebook soon. :)
Oh well, I had other things I wanted to post.
But It's getting kinda late, I just got back, and haven't took a shower.
Just in case I forget, and as sort of a preview, here is the topic I will post about next:
"Patriarchy"
Yep. An exciting post to look forward to.
Till next time fellow observers! (I'll start calling my readers that)
Bye!
~TheObserver
No comments:
Post a Comment