Yep. Christmas is officially over as I post this.
I guess I was waiting, and hoping for something to happen, but it never did. Oh well. :(
At least I spent the whole day with some quality time with my family. And of course, ate and ate and ate some more. So, I gotta go down for a run tomorrow, all the eating this holiday is starting to build up around the belly if you know what I mean. lol =P
Moving to other topics... I've been having weird dreams lately. Just a few days ago, I had a dream about me and my dad going into some video game, and fighting out the enemies. With some beautiful reward for the hero (me).....
Just today, I had a significant weird dream as well... I can't remember exactly what it was, but somehow I woke up thinking of Ahn So Hee from Wonder Girls. You know, one of the girls from the video "Nobody" I posted many posts ago. The cutest one.. >.<
Now, I don't usually admit such things, but I guess I'm gonna have to kind of eat my words about the whole K-Pop thing. Partially at least. I have not exactly seen many J-Pop girlbands, go the K-Pop ones technically didn't really copy much in this department. Plus they ARE kind of pretty... x.x
But I still detest boybands, Korean or otherwise. I'm a boy, so my opinion might be warped, but boybands seem so gay to me. Ok quick poll, how many of you think boybands are gay, vs how many of you think girlbands are lesbian? I think many of you will come to the same conclusions. Besides, even if both were true, lesbians are hot, gays are just downright disgusting...
Just sayin'
Aw damn. Why did I have to go think of So Hee? I guess I was imagining a female classmate attending lessons with me, and then in the dream she got tired in lecture, and just decided to lean on my shoulder (glad to offer btw), and then I pat her head for some strange reason, and then it all went well from there, to a happily ever after....
I wasn't thinking of So Hee at that time, but someone else, it's just that my weird dream threw me that cute face, so that was that. In fact I didn't know So Hee's name until I went to search it out just now. Lol. Don't get me wrong, she IS cute though. It's just that I was thinking of another person.... Sigh, Santa didn't give me anything this year.
God dammit, I feel so deprived. Super lack of Element G, going cold turkey here... X.X
Oh well, best not spoil the festive season. One more video then.
Once again, Merry Christmas to all of you! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment