What's the first thing you think when someone who rarely uses vulgarities, suddenly says "Fuck You" (not necessarily to you). I just happened to stumble upon my friend's recent tweet. I shall not quote the full tweet in order to protect the person's identity, but I shall quote certain portions and paraphrase as much as I can. So, when I first saw the tweet, the two words just screamed out at me. It went something like this:
... ... ....
Fuck you. But I can't say I hate you.
This is serious stuff. This person seems really upset about someone. From this phrase we can't really tell much yet. It could be for whatever reasons. But one thing is certain. This friend of mine is really mad at someone, and I sure wouldn't want to be that someone. x_x
So to try and infer the causes, I shall extract more phrases:
I thought that knowing was enough, and everything will be fine.
But actually seeing it is a completely different thing.
This is pretty much it. It was just a short few lines of text. It's a tweet after all. So what can be infer from this?
Clearly, it is on a subject that this person was relatively knowledgeable about. But apparently actually seeing and experiencing it is a whole different story.
There really isn't much details. But piecing these bits of information together, I infer that the subject this person is talking about is love. I simply inferred from the phrase "I can't say I hate you" to mean the opposite of hate, that is love. So, the final story will be that this person loves somebody, but this somebody did something really cruel or heartbreaking that caused my friend to become so upset.
You may wonder why I'm suddenly doing a dissection of somebody's tweet. Let me make it clear that I'm not trying to make fun of anybody, or to spy on other people's lives. It's just that when I saw this tweet, I became really concerned for my friend. I really wish I could do something to help. But that too will depend on whether the person wants my help. Don't want to be causing more harm than good. I just get really upset when I see the people around me unhappy. It's just my nature, although I don't other show it.
Hopefully my friend will eventually see this little blog post of mine and feel better. It's the least I could do. For everyone else, remember not too dwell on unhappy matters for too long. Cheer up and move along! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment