Not at anyone in particular.
But rather at my ISP. Been having connection issues the whole day. It's making me hopping mad! Argh!! D:
And the worst thing is that the company is practically a monopoly in our small country. Guess the big guys tend to rest on their laurels eh? Bastards.
That's about to change soon though. I hope.
Coz they recently introduced fibre optics technology in our homes, and thus bringing in new players into the industry. I hope more competition keeps them honest, rather than just one big ISP collusion.
Though the technical backbone of the Internet as a whole is still owned by my ISP. Dammit.
So much for fair play.
Been rather angry the whole day. This song kind of loosens up the mood though. A rock-tastic song to blast out all that energy! RAWR!
K, nothing much else to post about.
Going out with some of my Uni friends tomorrow. Hopefully that will lighten my mood and ease up my feelings a little bit. Looking forward to that.
We'll see how it goes, then hopefully I'll post up something tomorrow.
Night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment