Really. It's a question not an explanation. How do I break the silence?
I confess, the silence and being ignored is seriously killing me inside. And being lonely is slowly starting to drive me insane. How do I get people to talk to me? I've already tried to start a conversation several times. Well "conversation" is misleading, I actually mean tweet. But that's besides the point....
I'm bored.
I know my recent posts are not full length and all. But I really ran out of stuff to post about. Until something eventful happens in my life, I seriously got nothing. I blog for the sake of it, coz I'm bored. :(
Actually, I got a song that (kind of) accurately sums it up:
A cover of Heartless by The Fray, which way surpasses the original version by Kanye West. You know, before the whole Taylor Swift incident. Now he's lost all respects as an artiste though. lol.
More importantly, The Fray is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands to listen to. After recently listening to their 2 albums, I really like their style of music and the lyrics. Awesome talent. Hopefully they'll release new stuff soon. Frankly, I'm quite sick of all the auto-tuned trash that's still floating around lately. People actually buy that shit? Why?! o.o
Oh well, bored out of my life here. Maybe I'll try to catch a movie tomorrow if all goes well. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment