OMG I can't believe I'm saying this. The holidays are tormenting me to no end!
I like a short break and all, but god does it also drive me crazy.
Why?
Because my holidays are spend pretty much in isolation. Somehow my friends never ever contact me to go out. Some kind of "friends" they are! And even if I wanted to talk to any of them, it is rather difficult. Many become uncontactable over time, and the others just don't talk to me all that much. I'm feeling sad and a little emo now. The only friend I had left to talk to just simply stopped playing the game we were playing. Dang. After all my efforts too.
Another thing I would like to talk about, is the fact that I am constantly misunderstood.
Seriously, is it so hard to get my thoughts and feelings across? It seems the only way I can seem to accurately communicate is through text. And even then, people can interpret the message wrongly! I just don't know what to say. Can you readers understand my posts? Can you infer from the previous few posts, and possibly a few others, what my main message or intention is?
I think it is rather obvious, don't you?
Sometimes when everyone stops talking to me, I wonder if they hate me, or if I did something wrong. I know I shouldn't think that way, but it's just natural to think so. I guess the same happens when I stay too quiet too. Do I need to apologize? Is there a solution? How do you share your thoughts and feelings with someone? So many questions I need answered.
I feel like a socially incompetent moron. SO not used to not knowing what to do. I usually have no problems understanding everything else if I put my mind to it. But this socialising thing sure is a tough nut to crack. I've been fiddling about with it for a couple of months now, and I'm still not very far off from where I started. :(
I don't get it, why does it come so naturally so some people? Argh.
Anyways, video time!
Homecoming. The awesome best song by Hey Monday. Love their first album. I feel their latest EP is ok, but not really my taste. Hopefully their next album will be better.
I know there are some thing I could have said or made clearer. And I regret that I didn't. But that does not mean I didn't mean to say those words. I probably means I haven't found the opportunity or courage to speak up yet. To those who have misunderstood me, or who feel that I should have made myself clearer, I apologise. Maybe I'll get to it someday, but as long as we are not misunderstanding each other, that will have to do for now.
Your socially inept genius,
TheObserver
p.s: I am so bored to death. Hurry up and end the holidays already! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment