Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still holding on to the hope

I'm still holding on to hope, as usual. Because I am the type that never learns to give up. For better or for worse, I will do my very best to work towards it.

I just felt I had to say that. Maybe to remind myself in case I lost my way. Maybe I need to remember my motivation...


Anyway, so I went over to my friend's house today. We chatted for abit, had lunch and then we pretty much gamed the whole day. Not much else happened. Lunch was cooked by his mom or sis, not sure. Honestly not too nice, but of course I was polite enough not to comment about it. It was surprisingly boring as we only had gaming the whole day. But was still ok nonetheless, meet up with my buddy of 10+ years, what more can I ask for?

On the more gloomy (or hopeful) side of news, my exam results will be out in 2 days! That's crazy fast. I'm so totally nervous. Will it be good? Will it be bad? Will it be up to expectations? Will I be emo for the rest of the holidays? All will be revealed upon Results Day! 21st December. Doomsday. x.x

Results Days.... Christmas... Argh. So Spoils the holiday mood.


Meanwhile, more of The Fray!




Been listening to their music alot lately. Love the songs, lyrics and the unique voice. That's one talented band. Awesome songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment