Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day... :(

Hey guys. I'm back to make another emo post. Haven't done it in awhile.
From now on though, I may do it on an ad-hock basis. Depends on my mood. I try to avoid it though.

Valentine's Day totally sucked. I was stuck at home coz I had no lessons in school. So I didn't get to meet Miss J(name kept anonymous for privacy reasons). :'(

I wanna kill myself right now. I so strongly felt like I should have got her something. Or that I should have gone to school to meet her. But I DIDN'T! I dunno wtf I'm doing. It was a  great opportunity for me to send a great hint/signal. I guess I was just too much of a coward to do so...

Or I could have made a digital gift. In terms of a program, like what one of her friends gave her. Why didn't I think of that?! As a consolation, I did make a youtube video for VDay though. But as my usual coward self, I didn't present it to her directly. I simple hinted her name inside, as a 'hidden' puzzle. (It's really easy to decipher)

Will that be enough? Will it be too late coz I posted it in the afternoon? Or will she never see it at all? Haiz, self-induced paranoia again. I inherited it from my mom. =(

I seriously doubt anyone sees this, and for sure she doesn't know of this blog. But... I just wanna say I love her very much, and I hope someday she finds out, and feels the same way about me. I really need someone I can connect with, someone to share with, someone to love. And I want that someone to be you. Miss J.

No comments:

Post a Comment