I was thinking of just going to sleep, to sleep it away.
But I think I had better post here first, to prevent me from just killing myself. Coz when it all explodes, I might just do that. I mean it. Seriously.
A short background for my readers. Brand J and Miss J actually meant the same this. Or rather, the same girl. Her name is Jaslyn. And I really felt attracted to her. At least, until now....
Perhaps I was fooled all along. Perhaps they just hadn't announced it yet, but she now has a boyfriend. Ouch, super ultimate heartbreak. I could just kill myself right here, right now. It's my first time feeling this way too.
I should have suspected something was up with that motherfucker. Desmond. Argh. What kind of qualifications does he have? He is even uglier than me! WTF! I just don't get it at all. Maybe it's just my luck. Maybe it was because I hadn't acted sooner. Maybe I'm just too new to this kind of things. It's my first time failing after all.
Now I really hate him to the core, but I still don't hate her. How could I? She was the perfect person in my mind. She just made a wrong decision. It happens right? Maybe one day she will come to her senses and realise me.
YEAH RIGHT!
Those kind of fairy tales don't even happen in TV shows!
So, what can I do? I wish I knew... Anyone has friendly advice?
Fuck it. I'm just gonna go sleep now.
Permanent Heartbreak indeed...
No comments:
Post a Comment