Friday, February 18, 2011

Emo Corner

Sad day today.
Actually it was a rather happy day. It's just that I made myself more sad.

I reject my friends for an offer to eat lunch with them! On 2 occasions!
You'd think I'll learn after all these times right?!

NO! Because I'm too stupid.

I guess maybe I was too afraid to take a leap of faith. Debra was around, and
I not too sure why, but she totally hates me to the core. Everytime give me that
hateful stare. >:-(

I have nothing against people who hate me though. It just makes interacting with them
so much harder. This applies to interacting with people around them. >.<

I was supposed to eat lunch with Miss J and her friend. Who knew Debra and another person
had to show up. Made the whole situation so awkward!

Fight or Flight?

You know I more of the "Flight" kinda person. Naturally I chose to bail out. So sad I missed a
good opportunity. Haiz...

It's not that there have been no improvements though. I feel I have come a long way since my past days. Where I was the ultimate hermit. Not interacting with anyone, and just keep to myself 24/7. Now at least I talk to others.... if they talk to me first. Hey, change takes time ok!

Ok, maybe I don't have too much time. People have their patience too. And I need to just let it all go and go with the flow. Maybe it's for the best... Anything for Miss J then.

No comments:

Post a Comment