Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Re: Inactivity and Back to School

I know I've been rather inactive these days, but I do have my reasons, which I will get to in abit.

Before that, I would like to clarify my comments on patriarchy and all that stuff.
So let's clear it out. I'm not a male chauvinist! In fact I'm probably very far off, towards the other end of the spectrum. I'm too soft and easy going. Always giving way, and getting bullied. -_-"

Tomorrow is the start of the new semester. I'm really excited to get back into it all and start actually putting in efforts. With the super lousy results I got last semester, I had better get a couple of 'A's this round. More importantly, my period of isolation will finally come to an end (read older posts for details). It feels great! It's sort of like a transformation phase for me. Like a bug undergoing metamorphosis and finally breaking out of the cocoon. A transformation from my old self to a better, stronger, more mature me.

That was actually my reason for posting on the topic of patriarchy. It gives me a sense of empowerment and motivation. Because I need to realise I have to work harder in order to provide for my girl, and eventually for my family. It's the natural order of things. Trying to run away from it was really foolish, and I realise that now.

This leads my into the next part (man, love the smooth transition today).

I have been rather inactive, and will likely be quite inactive from now on. Why?
This part I'm not exactly sure. I think with all my ranting and complaining, I have made it such that this Blog has sort of become a rather negative place for me. It's sort of my emo hideout you know? As such, in order to grow stronger and move forward, I need to abandon the sad and negative past and be more positive about things. It's nice to have an archive of all these though, and I might still come back once in awhile to post stuff, especially if I'm feeling sad. But I am currently not going to commit myself into posting often and regularly here....

I'm sorry to fellow Observers and loyal readers (if any).

On to more positive things though, I am seriously considering it more and more often now. About starting a new Blog in contrast to this one. A positive blog if you will. With one positive and one negative blog, I don't have an excuse not to blog anymore. And the both of them can eventually cancel each other out in terms of their impacts, so that I stay a sane person. Another extra added benefit is that the positive blog is more presentable, so I can make it non-anonymous and actually put my name up there, and share it around with friends.

I know, sound good right! I'm seriously considering starting it soon, but we'll have to see.
And to be honest I don't really like the Blogger engine. I leaning to starting on a different platform like Live Journal. I think Word Press is good. Need to research more....

But school has started! omg! I'm gonna be rather busy soon. So it might have to wait. I'll try, but no promises.


This has reached about the point where I post a music video!




Nice song from Friday Night Boys. A band that has since disbanded... Just like how this blog is going... :'(

Nice transition eh? You see what I did there? Haha.

But seriously though, I am gonna miss this blog, and all my equally anonymous readers.
So, to all of you who are reading this. I salute thee. It's been a heck of a ride.


Best wishes,
~ TheObserver



No comments:

Post a Comment