Anyway, here's how it went:
我不可能因为一个女孩而破坏我的人生
I think that was the gist of it. My Chinese isn't the best, so it could have been off by a few words.
For the benefit of my non-chinese speaking readers, here is what it translate to in english:
Directly translated it means:
I can't possibly because a girl and destroy my life.
More accurately, it means "I can't possibly ruin my life just because of a girl". And I feel there is much truth in this phrase. Apparently I'm not too experienced in relationships as these Poly jocks. Then again, it is to be expected as I've been pretty anti-social all my life.
Conclusion? I need to learn to let go. What's not mine, in the very end it's just not meant to be mine. Time heals all wounds, and when the time is right, the perfect soulmate I will find. There is literally no need to brood over spilt milk. What's important is to stay positive and look to the future, because it will be a bright one!
Hope this brings much wisdom to everyone. May you learn from my experiences and not fall the same way I did. Life is about fun, nothing should have the right to change that! So until next time, have fun!!
~TheObserver
No comments:
Post a Comment