Oh well, best be done and over with it ASAP, so I can enjoy my holidays.
Though if I screw this up, I can't enjoy it in peace. This implies that I must ace it.
Yes, I'm talking about the exams....
NOTICE: I will be cut off from all digital devices from 11 Nov-27 Nov 2010. (Which means no blogging) ~ TheObserver
Just a notice about my short hiatus from the digital realm. No need to worry, just going 'away' for studies. If you know me, you will know how to reach me. If you don't, just leave some comments, I will get back to them when I return.
Yep. So that means no updates for you guys. If you live in the same country as me, this is about the time when you are still doing exams anyway. Or finishing up the last few papers. If you enjoy reading my blog, or laughing at my silly perspective of life, please click 'follow' on the right bar. I got 0 followers. Damn sad. >.<
Anyway, it's time I entered my isolation phase at precisely 00:00 hrs (1 min more)
What does that mean?
It basically means 110% pure hardcore mugging, and nothing else. Cut off from all forms of digital devices besides my phone. (Which isn't all that active anyway)
I can do this. I believe I can. Most of all, I will do it for HER. Everything I set out to achieve, to score and to excel, I shall do it for HER. For our bright future together!
Now for some videos:
In chinese:
In Korean:
And of course, in english too!
Who is She? Well I don't even know yet. At least I'm not too certain. But that's the beauty of it right? It doesn't matter! As I strive to achieve my career goals and excel in my studies, I will always be waiting for HER to come along and come into my life. To hop on my little boat of love, sailing into our never ending bright future. At this point I'm not really the picky sort. Anyone of the suitable and compatible type will do. The most important factor is that we love each other.
Therefore strive I must! For the future!
I must become that hardcore study robot. Absorbing, processing and understanding all the information, answering all the questions. And of course, scoring the marks!
Until I return with pleasant news, this is The Observer signing off.
~ Tomorrow will be a bright future.
TheObserver
No comments:
Post a Comment