Tuesday, November 2, 2010

About my day

Yay, another "About my day"!
Just means I have nothing to say, or I forgot what I wanted to blog about...

What can I say, typical school day. Left my house extra early today to be on time, but I now know it is useless to leave 30mins early. Because the buses will be packed full. I missed 3 buses because I couldn't board them, then ended up being late. WTF.

So anyway, I attended my final tutorial for 2 classes today. A weird and slightly (very slight) nostalgic feeling happened to come to me. It's not like I really enjoyed those classes very much also. One of them was the definition of "Chinatown", and the other one though good, I really wasn't catching much the whole time, coz I didn't do my homework... :P

Oh, right and I had my 2nd last lecture this morning. Reading & Writing of files. Took me awhile to get it, but in the end after asking the lecturer a few qns, I finally understood everything. Woots, talented programmer! I wish I could say that, but I kinda screwed that Practical Exam on Saturday, so I got no business claiming that title anymore. I'm super good at the theory paper though. It's the practicals that are killer to me.

Yup. That was pretty much it.
Boring huh? You bet.

Oh well you know what they say, tomorrow will be a better day... I hope.

On to a more important issue. Is there really an age divide? How serious is it? Am I getting old? Do I need to act younger?

Should I go for my friend's tutorial on Thursday?

Hmm... Many questions.
No definite answers, yet.


On a side note, was really pissed off when I saw some photos yesterday. Some people are really thick-skinned and shameless u know.

But I'm over that already. It's all part of the plan in option 2. Accepting things and moving on. That's life for ya. Life is too short, no time to dwell on unhappy things. Focus 110% of you efforts on having the most fun possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment