Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday?

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's starting to get really busy, and it's not gonna get any easier. Just a heads up, I'll be gone for the next 1-2 weeks. So no updates in awhile. You can click follow on the right bar to receive news of the latest updates. -->


Ya, regarding the title, it's not my birthday. My good friend's birthday just passed recently. Won't say who it is or which day it was exactly. I know better than to reveal identities. :)

Anyway, I hope she had a great time. I didn't really do much, but I did what I could with whatever limited time and resources I had. Bought a small token gift and made some unrecognisable bookmark. I dunno if she can tell it's a bookmark. It might have been thrown away by now! lol.

Either way, it seems all her friends helped her celebrate, and from pictures it seems rather fun and enjoyable. Man, I wish I was popular. My birthdays are stone cold boring, and I never get anything. :(

Oh well. I don't really think it's about how big or fancy the celebration is, or about how expensive and lavish the gifts are. It's about who actually bothers to come and celebrate with you, and actually sincerely wish you. Right?


Anyway, if you are reading this, hope you had a Happy Birthday! I know I didn't do much, but if you were free we could have probably went to grab lunch or something.


And so here's a song!




Happy Birthday! Hehe



Next up, exams!!! x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment