"smile. there. wasn't so hard was it?"
That was my msn nick for the past few days. Actually I haven't changed it yet, so if you do spot it... Well, The Observer doesn't usually leak his identity so easily lol... On rare occasions you will get the chance...
Anyway, so what does it mean? How is it interpreted? That's always the point in posting these things right? Well, I kind of figured out through personal experience the great mystery all kids wonder about. Why do adults Always drink coffee every morning? 0.o
Well, coz we are damn bloody tired that's why! I was like a total zombie on Wednesday, plus had a mega bad hair day. Must have looked and acted like a monster. Shucks, super bad impression.
In contrast, I took a cup of coffee on Thursday and it totally boost my alertness! Was in an unnaturally high mood that day. Surprisingly, I didn't screw up since I attended my friend's class. Was in a jolly happy mood the whole day. Hopefully it saved some points from my bad performance on Wednesday.
Branching from that, we can move on to the explanation of the quote, which is the fact that I am learning to socialise more. I was surprised that for once, I didn't have any problems talking to new people I didn't know, from my friend's class. Well, it might be slightly different if I had to talk to girls... But hey, we take it a step at a time right?
So, conclusion? Actually there is no big secret! Just need to smile and laugh more, and insert jokes and funny actions here and there. Yep, just that and it will lead to am overall successful social experience. The hard part is to maintain it all the time. 24/7
But to be honest, the actual thing is not difficult, EVERYONE DOES IT! Therefore I can too! :)
I originally wanted to talk more about my fractured personality, but I think I shall not talk about it at the moment, coz I can still control it. If it worsens, I will probably blog about it...
Oh yes, now that some people that actually matter are following me on Twitter, I can't just post what I want there anymore. It used to be a place for me to talk to myself. So, I might just post random 1-liner or 2-liner blog posts as "Tweets" as and when I feel like it. Problem is I can't get Blogger to work with my SMS. Only works in the US. Screw that shit, so much restrictions to non-us users. Boo!
Oh, and new music video released by Taylor Swift! A song from here new album. Enjoy!
And the countdown begins... 3 days to THE-Day (read D-Day). =]
No comments:
Post a Comment