Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cosplay?!

Hello everyone!

I sure haven't posted in a super duper long time. So here goes.

It's not just another emo blog post, I assure you. It's really just a random thought that I had to post in privacy because I didn't want to hut anyone's feelings.

It think there is really too few cosplayers in my country. Especially the lack of female cosplayers. And yet, alot of famous anime characters are female.... What this has led to, is that alot of people cross-dressing into the female characters.

I don't know about you, but it slightly freaks me out. I kinda cringe every time I see my friend's Facebook photo. Boys should never dress as girls, EVER.

What your opinion? Do you feel that it's ok? Or do you find it equally disgusting?

On a sidenote, I would seriously like to see more girls doing cosplay! Pretty girls in skimpy outfits? Eyecandy! XD

Yeah well, that's all I got today.
Just wanted to let you guys know the blog isn't completely dead yet.
So, do check back every once in awhile!


Peace,

~TheObserver

No comments:

Post a Comment