Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Guess What?
I met Cally today!
Totally haven't seen her in ages! Since first semester. Actually, one or twice since then. But still, it's been pretty long. Reason being she has transfered to a different course from me, so totally taking different modules. Just remembered how short she was. Haha.
We both happened to be taking the bus to exams. Except to different locations. Talk quite a bit on the bus. Kind of surprised that we managed to talk normally. I was once expecting something to happen between us. LOL. Guess we're just good friends from orientation then.
Nothing much to blog about. Life will be boring till I officially start my work for this holiday. What I'm doing now is just studying for exams. Hopefully I don't screw up. I really need those results to make up for my lack of a social life. If you don't have one, you gotta have the other right?
Oh well..... :-|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment